WAREING’S GYM mission: To be the BEST part of our members’ day—EVERY day!!
**All classes are 55 minutes in duration unless otherwise noted
- BARKAN YOGA: Practiced in a heated room (90-100F) to stretch and strengthen various areas of the body. The practice brings vital
balance and restores all systems to optimal health.
- MULTILEVEL YOGA: Appropriate for beginning and experienced yoga students. Cuing for basic poses with options also for deeper asanas.
- STRETCH: A 45-minute informal stretching class to relieve sore muscles and rejuvenate the body.
- TECH & RESTORE: A slow-paced Iyengar yoga practice with emphasis on alignment using various props. Ideal for individuals with limited
range of motion or looking for a recovery day.
- WARM FLOW: A basic yet vigorous hatha practice focusing on flexibility and strength. An emphasis placed upon inducing enough body
heat to relieve the body of metabolic waste through sweating (85-90F).
- YING YANG: Sink deeply into poses and focus on breathing. The integration of breath and movement produce a truly restorative practice.
- ZEN: A challenging practice with a unique warm up of arm swings plus upper and lower body mobilization. A focus on holding poses for
their full effect.
- Perfect for beginners. Three rounds of basic, fundamental exercises at a 1:1 work to rest ratio.
- STEP: This step class will get your heart pumping and muscles burning. The step with be used for your cardio segments and weight or
bands for total body strength.
- SPIN: An extremely intense 45 minute spin class. See front desk for pass.
- SPIN AND STRENGTH: This low impact workout will get your heart pumping and your muscles burning!
- BARRE Bootcamp : Light your buns and thighs on fire! But don’t think that the upper body will be left out! Small hand weights and the
barre provide an all-over workout that is low on impact, but HIGH on results! (Barre Body Express – 45 min)
- Many people strength training with weights, while other do cardio or aerobics-somewhere in between is afterburn, the ultimate fat loss
workout. Some of the tools and techniques seem new to you, but many have been around for over a hundred years! Not only will you burn up
to a thousand calories per hour, but you will continue to burn fat and calories up to 48 hours after your workout is complete.
- Our most advanced class option. Some combination of strength training, interval training, power/plyometric training and sprinting. Time
to show-off your athleticism!