A Message From Wareing’s Gym
General Manager Chris Ullom
Dear Wareing’s Gym Family,
As of July 1, Wareing’s Gym will be MORE OPEN! While this doesn’t mean back to business as usual, some restrictions will be adjusted in accordance with the Phase Three Official Guidelines. Here’s what that looks like for us –
- Attendance can be at 75% capacity, therefore you no longer need to sign up to workout and you can stay as long as you would like.
- Once 75% capacity is reached, we will move to a “1 person out, 1 person in policy.”
- Members may work out as often as they like.
- Key fob members do not need to enter/exit at a particular time.
- Towel service, steam room and sauna are back to normal operating procedures.
- Members do not need to exit immediately after class is complete.
We must continue to –
- Request that members and trainers continue to practice social distancing
- Ask that you stay home if you’ve had known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the prior 14 days.
Hand Sanitizing stations are located at each entrance, please use them when you enter and exit the building. In addition, please wipe down everything you touch with the disinfect located throughout the gym.
Most important, if you feel sick or exhibit any symptoms of illness (e.g., fever, cough, sore throat and/or runny nose), PLEASE STAY HOME!
As a reminder, there is a wide range of opinions on the COVID pandemic and what people should or shouldn’t do as we try to regain something resembling our former lives. Please be considerate and respectful of fellow members. Give each other the space for varying opinions and a good workout.
If anyone has any questions, concerns or comments, I am available. Please feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
As always, stay safe and stay fit!
See you soon!