Dear Wareing’s Gym Family,
Due to the new COVID-19 guidelines, we have some changes for our Team Training classes starting 12/14/2020. They are:
- Team Training classes are now limited to 9 participants and 1 coach. Once we have reached 9 participants for a class, a waitlist will be initiated.
- Reservations for Team Training classes for Dec. 14-20 will stand as is, meaning we did not/will not cancel or change your reservation if you signed up before Friday, Dec 11. All classes will run “as normal” with cardio, conditioning, strength and stretch formats for one-hour classes.
- Starting Dec. 21, we will have 30-minute classes of cardio and conditioning only, which will run every 30 minutes based on our old schedule times. Stretch will also be 30 minutes. We are doing this accommodate the same amount of people in an hour as we did before.
- Strength will not be offered as a coached Team Training class. We will provide strength workout suggestions to do on your own. We also have Training For Warriors and Small Group training options available. We will add the strength formats back when we are able to go back to one-hour classes.
- Registration for a class will open 24 hours prior to the class. You may only sign up for one class per day. There will be a NO SHOW fee of $20 for any classes not cancelled, not attended.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Teri, Janel or Jake. We are working hard to make classes fair and safe for everyone under the guidelines given. This is uncharted territory for all of us so please bear with us.
Stay strong, stay safe,
The Wareing’s Team